Woodburn Artist Call
Artists, the last shows of the season are coming up fast. We would love to see our walls covered with your work. We welcome all medium as long as the art work reflects the theme. Young artists’ ages 5 through 18 are especially welcome to enter our shows.
Please read and fill out the artist’s agreement below. Don’t forget to also compile a list of the art work being entered showing title, medium, and price if for sale.
A portion of all sales benefits the Art Center
Artist Agreement for Art Shows and Gift Shop Consignment
- Art work or crafts ready to hang or display
- Complete listing of all items with title, medium and price
- Insurance for your art work. Woodburn Art Center is not responsible for your work in transit or on premises
- Art work to be removed within 10 days of notification or art show closing date.
- All art work is expected to be original art. Any questions will be directed to the artist.
Art Center Will Provide
- Display area in Gallery of Gift Shop
- Sales traffic from advertising, classes art center visitors, member activities
- Care and cleaning of art work for sale and Sales area
- Art Center retains 25% commission on all items sold.
- A check for sales less commission issued within 30 days of close of show, or close of month for consignment items