Woodburn Artist Call
We would love to see our walls covered with art. We welcome all mediums as long as the art work reflects the theme for that show. Young artists’ ages 5 through 18 are welcome to enter our shows.
Normal gallery fees are:
Members: $10 for 3 pieces
Non-members: $5 each piece
Please read and fill out the artist’s agreement below. Don’t forget to also compile a list of the art work being entered showing title, medium, and price if for sale.
When your art is submitted you will need to include:
- a signed copy of your agreement,
- the fees,
- a list of your entries.
A portion of all sales benefits the Art Center
Artist Agreement for Art Shows
- Artwork or crafts ready to hang or display.
- Complete listing of all items with title, medium, and price.
- Insurance for your art work. Woodburn Art Center is not responsible for your work in transit or on premises.
- Art work to be removed within 10 days of notification or art show closing date.
- All artwork is expected to be original art. Any questions will be directed to the artist.
Art Center Will Provide
- Display area in the gallery.
- Sales traffic from advertising, classes, art center visitors, and member activities.
- Care & cleaning of art for sale and gallery area.
- Art Center retains 25% commission on all items sold.
- A check for sales, less commission, issued 30 days from the close of the show.